Rhinology and Allergy Immunology Topics
- Basic and Advanced Anatomy
- Rhinosinusitis / Recalcitrant Rhinosinusitis
- Sinonasal Fungal Disease
- Basic Functional Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
- Frontal Sinus Surgery
- Complication of FESS
- Microbiology and Fungal Biofilm of Sinus Infection
- Endoscopic Approaches to Pterygopalatine Fossa and Infratemporal Fossa.
- Endoscopic Pituitary Surgery
- Endoscopic Endonasal Surgery for Sinonasal Tumor
- Repair of Cerebrospinal Fluid Leakage
- Endoscopic Orbital and Lacrima Surgery
- Pediatric Rhinosinusitis and Skull Base Surgery
- Allergy and Immunology of Nasal and Sinus Disease.
- Role of Nasal Obstruction in Sleep Disordered Breathing / OSA.
- Asian Rhinoplasty
- Functional Rhinoplasty
- Office-based Rhinoplasty
- Nasal Reconstruction after Tumor Surgery
- Management of Complication in Rhinoplasty
- Innovations and Research in Rhinoplasty
A session to accommodate 3 invited speakers who will speak about the latest / advancement knowledge, technology in rhinology field. A one way directed teaching modality without discussion.
Two sessions of morning symposium will accommodate scientific topic supported by pharmaceutical or medical device company.
There will be 42 parallel sessions on the second and third day to accommodate RESEARCH PRESENTATIONS of the participants. The session of 1 hour will have one moderator (as the main speaker who will introduce and resume the research with PowerPoint slides) and accommodate 4 speakers who submit the research full-papers and give oral presentation in 7 minutes alloted times along with 2-3 reviewers/examiners. The main speaker / moderator / reviewers have to read and review 4 research full-papers. The session will be performed interactively among moderator, speakers and reviewer. It will demonstrate the value of mentoring and the benefits of having feedbacks for researchers and the research itself.
Full papers submitted to the conference will be published in ARSR Journal or Oto Rhino Laryngologica Indonesiana (ORLI) – the Indonesian ORL-HNS Society Journal.
There will be 14 sessions of instructional course providing clinical / surgical skill competence learning.
Four (4) session of workshop on day 1 with topics of FESS, Allergy Immunology, Plastic Reconstructive and Sleep Medicine.